My name is Adriane, im 26 with 2 children. I had the essure coils placed back in Aug 2012. Since then I have had bad cramps, headaches, stomach issues, pain, my menstrual cycle is all sorts of a mess along with other issues. I have addressed my Dr who placed them and he pretty much gave me two options….he wants to either shave the lining of my uterus to supposedly help with the pain or a hysterectomy…at 26 I really dont want a hysterectomy and I dont see what shaving thd lining would help. I’m currently looking for a second opinion but at the same time im almost afraid to for the fear of not being heard..any other women going thru this?What did they do?
P.s I am also allergic to nickle and dr knew but I was not told the implant has nickle init until afterwards…
- Sara’s Story I had essure preformed in September of 2011, I immediatley had problems. I experienced unbearable pain and menstrual cycle changes that included heavy bleeding that would last for 2 weeks […]
- Chastity’s Story I had the Essure done in October 2011. They had a hard time with the left side going in. I was told it would not hurt. It was very painful. Since then I have extremely painful cramps […]
- Sara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2005, since then my menstrual cycle has become irregular. Sometimes it's extremely heavy, other times I will go 2 months without one. Also, since my […]
- Katherine’s Story My name is Katherine and I had the ESSURE completed in May of 2006. I was 24 years old back then and had given birth to 2 children and had 1 miscarriage. I wasn't fully aware of what […]
- Shawna’s Story Attention: ALL WOMEN CONSIDERING ESSURE PERMANENT BIRTH CONTROL SURGERY. 4 years ago this September I had this surgery done. I am happy with the children I have and am done having children […]
- Erica’s Story Hello! I am currently 30 years old and had the Essure procedure done almost 5 years ago, 4-6 weeks after giving birth to my son. Since having the procedure done I have experienced […]