My name is Adrienne I’m 38 years old. And had the essure procedure done over a year ago. And one status posthumous hysterectomy 2 weeks ago. I was ready and opted to have the essure placed anything was better than having a tubal ligation. I thought. This has been the worst year of my life. Mood swings forgetfulness fatigue and body aches and depression. I do have a nickle allergy and I was told that there was such a small amount that I should be ok. Sometimes I wonder if any of the symptoms I experienced could have been from the essure? It has been such a long hard road. And I hope to recover. And I truly hope that what I’m writing will help us women to get this thing off the market soon. May god bless us and keep us strong.
- Santron’s Story First I would like to say to Erin THANK YOU. I know we are still in the fight but I am thankful someone decided to stand up for this issue. I am writing on behalf of my wife. I do not want […]
- Jay’s Story Horrors! I'm sickened at these stories, way older than you other ladies and went through this same nightmare with Copper coil 7 which had the SAME disastrous symptoms and outcome, i.e. […]
- Erica’s Story Getting this Essure device is has become a freaking nightmare. I am in so much pain I can't even walk. I have NEVER had issues with walking before. There is so much pain where the […]
- Regina’s Story Essure was placed in April as soon as incerted I have had allergies a constant runny nose and watery eyes this is non stop every day. Migraines began 3 to 5 a week with a constant headache […]
- Jennifer’s Story Looking back at all the years of pain that I have experienced and really recalling how much pain I was in and how severe it was really leaves me in tears. I ran to ER after ER crying out […]
- Kimberly’s Story My name is Kim and I have 2 girls ages 7-9. I had horrible complications after my second delivery and almost died. I knew I couldn't have any more children and my Doctor suggested Essure. […]