I have four kids and after my fourth was born, against the advice of my Ob/Gyn, I had one of her Associate Doctor’s put in the Essure tubal that I was told was new and great. That was in August 2009. For three years I battled terrible uterine bleeding, migraines, weight gain, and major pelvic and lower back pain, hair loss, joint pain, swelling, numbness in my hands and depression. All of these symptoms came after I had the Essure placed and with no explanations.
I was tested for fibromyalgia, lupus, carpal tunnel, and many others. I tried to talk to the Gyn that put these in and he swore they couldn’t be caused from Essure. I asked him even about the nickel sensitivity and he said they don’t have hardly any in them so that couldn’t be an issue. After several months of uterine bleeding and I mean flooding constantly, he did a hysterectomy. That was September 27, 2012. Essure coils took three years of my life!!! The world does not need a product like this!
- Alex’s Story My name is Alex. I am a mother to four kids. I had the Essure tubal put in August 2009 because I was told glorious things from my Gyn about it. In the years to follow I started having a […]
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2010 & it completely turned my world upside down. Weeks after the procedure I began experiencing horrible symptoms & neither myself nor any Doctor […]
- Amanda’s Story Hi, I had my Essure coils implanted in Oct.2008, and from there my life went down hill. I started to have pains in my lower abdomen but I also had a hernia so I never linked the two […]
- Kelly’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in 2007. A 'ten minute' procedure ended up with a broken camera inside me and three hours of intense pain. I then had to have 2 HSG tests done to confirm […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April. I had essure in December 2012 after my 3rd son. I have been living a nightmare ever since. My symptoms range from debilitating migraines, pelvic cramps, […]
- Dawn C’s Story Aloha, I received the ESSURE implant in September 2006. I had never heard of the product before. I had originally opted to have a tubal ligation because my husband and I decided that we […]