February 2015 will be 2 years that I have had the Essure implant, and I literally HATE it. I was told by my doctor that it would only be painful and uncomfortable for a couple months. Boy was he wrong!!! My 12 day menstrual just stopped about 3months ago. The pain, discomfort, and bloating is still there. When I go into his office to ask what can be done, he keeps insisting I have a hysterectomy. Im only 28 years old and I would like to keep my “lady goodies” a while longer. There is no one in my area who does the reversals and insurance will not cover it. I really wish I did more research on this before I got it done. Glad to know that im not the only one suffering with this thing.
- Shanna’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November of 2009, when my husband and I decided that we did not want anymore than the 2 babies we have. I have had nothing but problems since. For […]
- Keyumma’s Story hi ladies my name is keyumma. i had my procedure in 2010 following two unplanned pregnancies that were high risk. i was told it was the safest for my health. i was told there might be some […]
- Brandy’s Story I had essure implanted in October 2010 and now I wish I never had it done I want them out and my tubes restored but my insurance won't cover it unless I have a hysterectomy there's nothing […]
- Ruby’s Story I had the essure procedure done in january 2005, I had signed documents to have a regular tubal ligation done, but after I gave birth to my 4th child my doctor told me that I had a lot of […]
- Sherita’s Story I had the Essure done in 2007. I have never experienced so much pain. I have very bad backaches, spotting throughout the month, sudden striking pains, pelvic pains that feel like something […]
- Jodi’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2012. I was bleeding on a daily basis for a few months. I was having bad cramping. The pain was awful. I went to see another doctor. I thought maybe the […]