I had Essure done two years ago. I’m always having migraines and severe pain in my side. I keep having them. I am told it’s nothing but I didn’t have the problems until after the Essure. And then I read on your website the stories of other women who have the same pain. I feel like I have poison in my body and I can’t do anything about it. I want it out of me. Please help.
- Jessica’s Story I had the essure procedure done 8 years ago. I started to get migraine with auras shortly after, but, never thought it could be from the procedure. After reading other womens […]
- Anya’s Story I've had essure for going on three years now. Ever since I'm in severe pain, especially while I'm ovulating. I've brought this issue up to my doctor and no one can give me a straight […]
- Yasman’s Story It's been almost a year since I have had essure. Over this time I have had BV and YESTS infections every month since then but with in the pass two months it's only been BV. My doctor has […]
- Naomi’s Story Hello I had mine done in 2010 an every sense I've haven't been the same. Im having lots of pain in my body an it seems to just get worse . Omg I can't believe u all are having problems as […]
- Melissa’s Story i had the essure put in in april and i have had nothing but cramps 24/7.as far as them saying its not surgical it should be because they dont tell u how painful it is to have done.im […]
- Amy’s Story After reading all the information, i have had all the same issues after i had essure placed in 2010 after i had my daughter. I have had horrible L side pain, back pain, migraines and […]