I decided to have the essurr procedure after my fourth child and the first six months was horibble I bleed for three months straight until finally my doctor prescribe me Premarin to stop the bleeding even after we got the bleeding u ndr control the cramping is the worst ever I never use to cramp but know I cramp so bad it hurt in my bones I wouldn’t advise anyone to have this procedure done.
- Deloise’s Story I recently had the procedure done. I bleed for over three months straight. I also have pain in my right and left side an cramping on an off. I went for my follow up an i was told the one […]
- Lynne’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on December 13th. When they started the first kit one coil was bent. On the second kit the coil would not deploy. The Doctor had to take a break because it […]
- Mary’s Story I had essure in July of 2006, and then bleed non-stop for 18 months until the dr finally put me on the mini-pill. Then I would have periods about every two weeks.
- Michelle’s Story Here it goes . Last year i got the Essur proceedure done. I know that when the Doctor was putting rhem in it hurt so bad when rhe doctir triednto put my right one in, that she stoo trying […]
- Lourdez’s Story My name is Lourdez. I got this procedure done in 2011. As I was reading some of the others stories I feel like wow its not only me. My periods are in regular, I always seem to get my […]
- LaTonya’s Story I had the essure procedure done on Aug. 14,2015. Every since the procedure I have been hurting in my lower back, lower right side nad bleeding just about everyday! When I called my doctor […]