Hello! I am a mother of two boys , a 10 year old and a 5 year old. I love them more than anything. I decided after the birth of my youngest to look into the new procedure Essure after asking my doctor about it. My doctor explained there was no surgery needed and there was fast recovery time. I said it sounded great so I had my procedure done about 5 or 6 months after I had my youngest.
For the past couple of years, however, I had pain in my leg, my back not feeling good, tiredness, cramping in lower abdomen, and urinary infections. Recently, I discovered I have anemia because I am not sleeping well. Well that’s all the things at the moment, or for now, so please inform me how they are going to fix these problems. Thank you for hearing my story.
- Kristyna’s Story My name is Kristyna, I was 23 when I had the essure procedure done. I have three wonderful children and after talking to my doctor he suggested I have the essure procedure done. Since I […]
- Dorothy’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on August 28th 2012. After having 6 children (5 boys in a row) my husband and I thought it was time to stop trying for a girl. It's now been 4 months and I […]
- Barbra’s Story I had the procedure done in 2006 after my 4th child was born. In the first week I started bleeding and that continued thru 6 to 8 weeks. I remember worrying thinking what if I […]
- Maggie’s Story I had the Essure Procedure done in October of 2011. I had severe pain for about 6 weeks following the procedure. I also had kept my Mirena IUD for birth control protection. Unfortunately, […]
- Carolyn’s Story I am the mother of 3 boys, ages 13, 9, and 6 years. After the birth of our 3rd son, we decided that we were done having kids. We talked about all the options and decided to go with the […]
- Angie’s Story On 9-19-09 I had ESSURE put in. The coil for my right side would not go in, so the Doctor had several other Doctors try and push this coil in. I was so devastated! Finally the 4th Doctor […]