I had the essure procedure done two years ago and now from watching the sunday programme going to ask serious questions!
As i sit here typing this i have pain on my left side which is getting worse and worse with every period.
I have been asking my doctors so many questions as i have been feeling unwell for about a year on and off more on then off to the point i think it is just in my head as they cant explain it.
My problems are i’m bloated, get this sick feeling come over me and feel ill have thrown up on accasions, pain , night sweats , had a ultra sound done on my overies and when the lady touch my left side i almost went through the roof .
- Haydee’s Story I have been experiencing bloating for the last year, mixed with stomach pains i went to see a gastro doctor to have him check me. He found a hernia and gallstones, the stomach pains were […]
- Vivian’s Story I have has the Essure for nine years and have been getting sick for the past years. I have been to the doctor and they never find anything wrong and claim it is just a virus. I get […]
- Meredith’s Story Hi. My name is Meredith (from Australia) I had the Essure device implanted in approx 2003 at age 37 via a hysteroscopy in which i was not under general anaesethic. The procedure I was […]
- Holly’s Story The last 2 years have been absolute hell for my entire family and me. I had the Essure procedure in July of 2011. Within a couple of weeks I began having abdominal pain, vomiting and my […]
- Carly’s Story Dear Erin, I am writting to you from Saskatchewan Canada. I would like to share a bit of my storry with you and all ladies who are suffering through the horribble effects of the […]
- Rosie’s Story I thought I was all alone with my Essure procedure. I had it done in May of 2009. The procedure was flawed as one side went in no problem, the other side bent didn't go in properly and it […]