My name is Allie
I am 30yrs old and mom of 4 beautiful children .I had the essure procedure done in 2011 and shortly after is when my world changed. I started to have bad hip /back pain so severe that some days I can’t stand up unassisted. I have a constant uti to where I am now having to wear pads because I am always wetting myself. I have migrains atleast 4xs a week and am so forgetful that I have to set 3 different alarms to pick up my children from school .I forget common words while talking and just seem so scatter brained. I have a uti all of the time and can’t have relations with my husband . The pain has spread over my whole body now. To where now I can not take a walk with my husband and children on beach while on vacation or take my kids to the park and am constantly canceling things because i hurt so bad .We cant tell someone in advance if we are going to be somewhere because I never know I’m going to feel hour to hour .I have completely lost my life. I have been ‘diagnosed ‘with fibromialga for the past year and just now am seeing story’s about the essure and they are me!!!!! I am starting my quest to get these things out of me !!!!I want my life back!
- Leigha’s Story I had Essure placement about 7 years ago. August of 2012 I started having severe right side pain while at the beach on vacation. When I returned home I went to the local urgent care […]
- Kendra’s Story I met with my cardiologist about a year after my 2nd child was born. Cardiac problems run in my family so until this point it had been as a precaution. During this visit we […]
- Victoria’s Story Hello, my name is Victoria, I too have had the Essure Procedure. In January of 2006, I gave birth by csection,my last of five children. I spoke to my doctor about tieing my tubes. She […]
- Carrie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2009. I have had back pain ever since. My SI joint is messed up. I have had shots and used pain meds. I have gone to physical therapy. I had MRI done. […]
- Nikki’s Story After our 3rd baby and how sick I was, my husband and I decided not to have any more children. I was all set to have my tubes tied. But, we were getting ready to go on vacation. So I asked […]
- Heather’s Story I like to tell people that I was a 'late bloomer.' I was married for ten years and never got pregnant. Then at age 38, I got pregnant for the first time and my husband and I were […]