I had the essure procedure done back in 2012. My symptoms started three days after the coils were implanted. I suffer from severe migranes, nickel taste in mouth, blurry vision, lower back pain( it feels like I am in labor pain), pelvic pain also. Due to these symptoms, there are times that I just want to stay in my bed forever. Essure, has changed me as a person. Thank you, for letting me share my story.
- Alondra’s Story Hello! My name is Alondra Gallegos. I have the essure procedure done in Feb 2011. I was happy that I had an option for permanent birth control out patient. The essure sounded like the […]
- Martina’s Story After two years I finally got the Essure coils removed. I had pain, vision change, headaches, heavy periods, and even hair loss due to the Essure. It's like nobody gives a damn about this […]
- Melissa’s Story I am a recent patient who had the Essure implanted in my tubes on July 11, 2012 following the loss of a child on May 25, 2012. Even though I knew nothing about the procedure, I put my […]
- Nicole’s Story Yes I had essure for over 3 yrs now I thought I was going crazy and I thought it was just in my head and Ive always had bad cramps but now its every day for at least 15 mins bent over on […]
- Dawn’s Story My name is dawn and I had the essure procedure done after I had my daughter Makayla in 2010. Its the worst decision I ever made. Two days after they placed the coils I ended up in the er […]
- Heather’s Story I told the doctor that I am very sensitive to nickel. He said that there's not enough for a reaction and so I believed him. Now I have painful periods and pelvic pain all the time. They […]