I had the Essure 2012 after I had my daughter who is now 14 months old. Right after having the Essure done I had severe cramping. I have such awful pain on my right side. My hair is falling out my face is breaking out for the first time in my life. I feel dizzy and have very long periods. I do not recommend this procedure to anyone. My doctor did not inform me very well and I was not able to return to work as quickly as promised.
- Amanda’s Story I had the essure done after i my daughter in 2010. Three months later hadthe test done. Right side took. Left side didnt, its in their curved. Ever since then having sharp pain and […]
- Hilary’s Story I had my Essure put in at my 8 week check up after my daughter was born in February 2012. after my ob put it in, my periods were VERY irregular, sometimes non existent, and other times I […]
- Meagan’s Story Essure has ruined my life. I am so depressed, I am 24 years old, and I can't even describe the pain I'm in. I'm constantly hurting one way or another. My periods are atrocious, the cramps […]
- Marcella’s Story I had the procedure done in 2011 after my fourth child. It seemed the right thing to do at the time. It was quick, affordable and I did not have to miss any work. It was as simple as a […]
- Amy’s Story After reading all the information, i have had all the same issues after i had essure placed in 2010 after i had my daughter. I have had horrible L side pain, back pain, migraines and […]
- Marianne’s Story I was in shock when i found out so many have had issues. I recently got the issure about a mnth after giving birth to my 7 th child. And yes , it was all suger coated about the simple […]