I just had the Essure procedure on September 24th 2013, I am so sick I dont know what to do.
I have a blinding headache, chills and heavy bleeding. I am sitting here now just crying. It’s horrible!!! My doctor made it seem simple, no pain, no recovery time. Since the day of the surgery I have been suffering and today has been the worst day yet! Can it be removed?
- Vivian’s Story I have has the Essure for nine years and have been getting sick for the past years. I have been to the doctor and they never find anything wrong and claim it is just a virus. I get […]
- Tamicka’s Story Im so upset that I chose a procedure that my Doctor assured me that was safe I recently got my essure in july 2013. I have three kids so i knew i have the amount i wanted so i decided to […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007 and since than its been hell for me. It started with my periods the cramping became more painful to the point now it makes me double over. And in 2013 […]
- Kelly’s Story I had my essure put in dec 2012. I have had nothing but problems with it. I started to have depression, pains and bleeding heavy. I cry because of the pain. I just want it removed but I […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in April of this year. I have had nothing but pain. I have my period 3 weeks out of the month and I have severe pains during and after intercourse. There […]
- Amanda’s Story Today is May 4 2014 and it is 10pm est. I had another one of my horrible headaches today, this is day two. The pain is so sharp and constant that the only relief is to hold pressure […]