My name is Amanda. I had the assure procedure done in 2006. I was asked by my doctor if i was allergic to nickel (which I am not) and also the question of having more children was asked. I was also told if I had severe pain to have it checked because there would be a possibility of a tubal pregnancy & they would have to take care of it before it ruptured, but that was the only warnings I received about the product. As far as I can tell I have not had any problems. However I am writing because you never know when something could happen and I want to help if I can. Also I believe that if you have this product, the doctors should have you come back in once a year to have it checked for the rest of your life. Thats my opinion. Especially when they knew there were major issues with it.
- Erica’s Story Getting this Essure device is has become a freaking nightmare. I am in so much pain I can't even walk. I have NEVER had issues with walking before. There is so much pain where the […]
- Jacklyn’s Story I had the essure done in 2005. After getting it done, sex has been very uncomfertable. Even painful. I noticed white patches on the inside of my mouth. Which doctors could not figue out […]
- Julie’s Story I could sit here and write my tale of woe, but it would mimic the same story thousands of other women have told. Essure is a horrible product the has ruined my life and their lives as […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done August 2010. I have been suffering from many issues since then but never put 2 & 2 together until I came across the list of side effects recently. I believe […]
- Florita’s Story Hello im Florita Warner i had the essure procedure done jan of 2015 i intially was told this was my only option due to that i was obese and tubal ligation was out of the question. A few […]
- Rene’s Story I had the essure done about two years ago, since I have experienced weight gain, headaches, horrible periods and excessive bleeding to the point of anaemia… about a month ago I […]