I had the essure procedure in 2007 and since than its been hell for me. It started with my periods the cramping became more painful to the point now it makes me double over. And in 2013 the pain had gotten so bad they thought I had appendicitis and didn’t . every month I dread my period. I have gotten to the point now where the pain isn’t going away any more and if I move the wrong way I cry for hours because of the sharp pain. Since this procedure I have become more tired and just want to sleep for days and I have gained weight that no matter what I do will not drop and I’m bloated 24/7. I wish I would have never gotten it done.
- Amanda’s Story I just had the Essure procedure on September 24th 2013, I am so sick I dont know what to do. I have a blinding headache, chills and heavy bleeding. I am sitting here now just crying. It's […]
- Tamicka’s Story Im so upset that I chose a procedure that my Doctor assured me that was safe I recently got my essure in july 2013. I have three kids so i knew i have the amount i wanted so i decided to […]
- Mechelle’s Story I thought i was goin nuts till i seen the story on the news about essure. I had the procedure 3 years ago and have been having really bad headaches, blurred vision, hearing problems, […]
- Charlene’s Story I have experienced what everyone else has from Essure. The most severe part is the horrendous back pain and cramping. Can't we sue this company for all the pain we have endured? It's been […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the proceedure done in May of 2011. I had no problems until May or June of this year. I started bleeding in between my periods. sometimes so bad I thought I was hemorrhaging. My […]
- Bonnie’s Story I had this done on Dec. 23, 2013. I have pains in my sides. My periods are 13 to 14 days long. Go away for about 5 days if lucky and right back again. Constantly tired, no energy and just […]