I just had my third baby who cane as an emergency c section. My husband and I had decided we did not want anymore children. So when I went for my check up we talked to my doctor about having my tubes tied. She mentioned the essure procedure would be better for me. Between my size, having 3 children and being able to return to work soon. So I said lets go ahead and do it. She told me I would be down for the weekend and be back to work by Monday. I was back to work by Monday but since than I have had such excruciating cramps in my lower stomach. She had not told me i would still be in so much pain. When I went in for another check up I mentioned the pain and she said to give it a couple more weeks because she’s hoping its just from my uterus contracting. She didn’t even understand why I was still hurting. I can barely get through work each day with how much pain I am in. I’m doubling over in pain. I haven’t had a period since. I’ve spotted a few times but that’s it. The pain makes its really hard for me to work and take care of my children. This was suppose to make things so easy and it was the worst decision I have ever made. Now all I want is for them to be taken out.
- Catherine’s Story I received the Essure about 6 months after my last baby was born and now she's 20 months and I'm possibly pregnant again I've gotten 2 faint postives then I started bleeding so Monday I'm […]
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda. I am 34 and a mother of 3 boys. After the birth of my your gest son, at age 27, I was told I 'looked like a land mine blew up inside' of me and I would die if I ever […]
- Amanda’s Story January of 2008, I received the Essure procedure. My Doctor confirmed a few months later that I was fully sealed. My issues began in August. I started getting my period every other week. I […]
- Stacie’s Story Hi my names is Stacie, I am a 35 year old mother of two wonderful girls. My story is a bit different but seems to have the same results. I had my Essure put in about 3 months ago. I did […]
- KAY’s Story Well, I'm not sure where to begin… I had an IUD that got lost inside of me. I didn't want anymore children (mind you I have had 5 children all together) I was also on the Depo shot […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007 and since than its been hell for me. It started with my periods the cramping became more painful to the point now it makes me double over. And in 2013 […]