I had the Essure procedure done in March of 2011. I’m 24 years old and I have two children. I wasn’t aware of the problems with the Essure ahead of time; my Doctor told me how great it was and really convinced me this would be a great idea. Well it wasn’t!
My periods were normal, like clockwork before the procedure and were always very manageable. Now I dread that time of month. I throw up every morning during that time, and the pain I have on both sides of my lower abdomen becomes so horrible that I have to constantly be on pain medication in order to function with my kids. If I’m off of the medication the pain is unbearable. I went through both my labors with no drugs (8lb babies both times).
Having Essure was the worst mistake of my life; all I want now is these things out!
- Katie’s Story Thank you for your stories. I had the Essure implanted in October of 2013. I had the confirmation of ¹00% blockage in January 2014. Every period has gone like clockwork since. I am now […]
- Darcey’s Story After the surprise pregnancy and birth of our seventh child my do for pushed the essure procedure for me as a permant solution. We were very done having kids. I took the large amount of […]
- Amanda’s Story Initally I had wriiten this for my essure problems group on facebook, and was strongly advised to share this information with other women researching essure to see if it's a right fit for […]
- Tiffany’s Story My name is Tiffany and I am 32 years old. Here is my Essure story. I have three kids. A 9 year old daughter, a 7 year old son, and a 2 year old daughter. I am a Marine Corps veteran and […]
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda. I am 34 and a mother of 3 boys. After the birth of my your gest son, at age 27, I was told I 'looked like a land mine blew up inside' of me and I would die if I ever […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the essure procedure done in August 2012 when I was 24. I stupidly didn't research it online as I now wish I did. I have two children and due to financial reasons and difficult […]