I had the Essure done in 2010. I had to have the Essure done twice in my left tube. After reading these stories, I now know what’s been wrong with me all if these years. I’m constantly bloated, have pelvic pain, headaches, ovarian cysts, heavy bleeding, break through bleeding, anxiety, and moodiness. I have had an ablation done to try to stop my bleeding but that didn’t even work. My only option is to have a hysterectomy. I keep putting that survey off because it will be $1400 out of pocket!
- Charlene’s Story Hello. My name is Charlene and I am a 41 year old mother of two wonderful children. Seven years ago after I had my son I decided to have the essure procedure done. The procedure went fine […]
- Talisha’s Story my name is talisha, I am married with three kids and I live in macomb michigan. i got the essure procedure done, july of 2008. It sounded to good to be true because i didn't have to worry […]
- Amanda’s Story I just had the Essure procedure on September 24th 2013, I am so sick I dont know what to do. I have a blinding headache, chills and heavy bleeding. I am sitting here now just crying. It's […]
- Sandra’s Story About 4 years ago I had the Essure procedure done. When I first went to have the procedure I was told that they were only able to get the left one in because my right fallopian tube […]
- Susan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done a few years ago. Every since the procedure I have bleed 2-3 weeks out of the month and suffer from nausea and horrible headaches! My bleeding is extremely […]
- Michelle’s Story Since I had the essure procedure done in 2009, I have had ovarian cysts that are very painful. My doctor claims it is not from the Essure,but they started shortly after the essure was […]