My name is Amanda. I had the procedure in 2009. I am the mother of 4 and a hairdresser of 14 years.
Weeks after having my Emplant I noticed that I didnt feel the same. In the years after I have had symotoms of various diseases . Test upon Test taken. I was walking in the grocery store one day with my husband and my head felt as though I had an explosion a mere pop. I had a TI . I have gained massive weight in my legs and abdominal area . I also have had cronic constipation,breast masses,ovarian cyst,severe depression,anxiety disorder,an enlarged uterus, signs of most Auto Immune Diseases and the loss of intimacy with my husband due to the fact its not worth the pain amd distress of this . My new Gynecologist says he believes I am allergic this . I now have to loose my Uterus in order to rid myself of something that is poisonous
- Roseloren’s Story I had the implant in 2008. A month or less than a month after, I had my very first vertigo. I thought I was having a heart attack. I never experienced like that before. Since then, I have […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure Procedure done in March 2012. I had a consultation with my Ob Doctor that assured me it was completely safe and side effects were few and far between and very rare. I was […]
- Latarsha’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2013. Wne I went to get my Essure confirmation test done last week & found out the coil in my right tube had popped out of the fallopian […]
- Hilary’s Story I had Essure implanted in September of 2012, since then it has been an absolute nightmare. I was diagnosed with a severe heart arrhythmia and Essure was supposed to be the alternative to […]
- Michelle’s Story I got Essure in 2009. Since I have had aches and pains, heavy periods and sharp pains in my ovary area but I never thought it would be from Essure. In 2012 I had a severe HPV break out […]
- Amanda’s Story Hello my name is Amanda i am 30 ur old I have had the essure for almost an exact year now. Almost about a month after I developed odd symptoms rash hives, itching etc. Not to long after […]