I had my Essure procedure done two months after my fourth child in February 2011. I’ve had anxiety and extreme tiredness! I’ve had chest pain/ strain around my heart that’s sent me to my doctor to do tests that show that nothing’s wrong. I cramp 5-6 days before I start until several days after I’m already off. I have never cramped until this procedure was done. I have a lot of stomach pain and head aches that come often and can’t hardly get rid of them. Mood swings and body aches also often. If I had known that I’d feel like this and hurt like this I would have never ever had this done! I’m looking in to having a hysterectomy.
- Amber’s Story I had my Essure procedure done 2 months after I had my fourth child in February 2011. I've had a lot of anxiety and depression and extreme tiredness since the procedure. I've had chest […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done in December 2011, Ever since I have had severe cramping and severe periods. I was thinking it was just me getting older. I am only 31. The headaches, back pain, hot […]
- Tarah’s Story I had the Essure procedure done 2 months ago and have had nothing but problems since then. I am having constant tingling sensations down there, heavier periods with cramps so painful I can […]
- Wai-Yi “Annie”‘s Story So, I'm pregnant now at 39. I know that my right Essure plug did not take; so I'm not too surprise about the pregnancy. What I’m disappointed about is the discomfort coming from the […]
- Patricia’s Story I had the Essure placed 2 days ago. The Doctor said I would have cramping but could return to regular activity. Within 4 hours of having the procedure, I could barely breathe. I had the […]
- Stefanie’s Story My Essure was placed 12/2011. Starting mid mar 2012 I developed a rash over my body in odd spots of my body including arms, face and chest. Which has been awful and still to this day […]