I had the essure done back in 2008. I had just had my 2 child. i went to my doctor about having my tubes tied and she said the essure would be better. WIth having two children a lot of research I went and had the procedure done. It was the biggest regreat of my life. The pain started about 6 months after having it done. I was having a lot of stabbing pain in my lower stomach. Went to doctors aftert doctors and test after test. Everything came back fine but the pains comtinued. This past june I went to 2 obgyns and they both said that the pains were more likely coming from the essure and both doctors said I would have to have a partical hysterectomy to have them removed. On June 22 i went to the hospital for my hysterectomy. I was so upset because im only 29 years old I should not have had to go through this just because I desided to stop having children. I wish this would be recalled so other women do not have to go through what I have indered. Please girls do not have this placed into your bodies it not forth the pain that you will go through.
- Amber’s Story I had my Essure procedure done 2 months after I had my fourth child in February 2011. I've had a lot of anxiety and depression and extreme tiredness since the procedure. I've had chest […]
- Amber’s Story I am 33 a mother of 6. I had Essure put in, in 2010 after my 6th child was born I was told by Dr that this was my only option, that's it's safe and effective, not long after Essure I […]
- Amber’s Story I had the processor (essure) done in 2008. I still have them in 2014 and I have had very bad stabbing pains every sense and they have gotten worse over the years. I would love to have them […]
- Angie’s Story In may of 2009 I had an emergency c-section. The on call surgeon didn't read my file and did not perform the requested tubal ligation. Three months later I was persuaded by my obgyn to get […]
- Malea’s Story After the birth of my 3rd child, I had the Essure placed in October of 2009. As someone with a high tolerance to pain, I just kept thinking the extreme cramping would subside. After about […]
- Amber’s Story I had just had my last son on May 22nd of 2007 and decided after my 6 wks of recovering i had essure put in at my local hospital by my OB Dr. First i experienced cramping and […]