I had the Eesure procedure done in 2011. My family doctor recommened that I come off birth control. She suggested the Eesure procedure because of it being non invasive. I did some research and talked with my OB/GYN. After the procedure was done, my body swelled up. My shoes would not fit and my clothes were tight. My OB perscribed me water pills saying I was just retaining water. I still swell up in my extremities (handas and feet). A few weeks later I started breaking out in rashes. It has been hard to pin point the hives that continues to break out all over my body. To this day I am still having testing done to determine my Contact Dermatitis. This is really hard to determine becasue it can be anything you can come in contact with. I am also sensitive to all metal, something that my OB did not mention about the Eesure was the type of metal. I did have an allergy test done for the metals in the coils, the only one that was positive was nickle. Unfortunately this was not enough evidence for the insurance company to help pay to have the coils removed. My Allergist, Dermatologist and family doctors are worried of the long term effects the metal will have on my body if I cannot get them removed.
- Krystal’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2010 and since then I have experienced much of the same symptoms as others, but I always attributed the symptoms to stress or my chronic anemia. Today I […]
- Annelise’s Story I am a 29 year old mother of 3 and both myself and my children's father come from large families so when I got pregnant the first two times on birth control (shot and pill) and was told I […]
- Christie’s Story I had Essure done almost a year ago now. I am having tons of issues. Like many women that I've read their stories I have great weight gain in the belly area and still continue to have […]
- Stephanie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2009, shortly after having my second daughter. My husband and I felt our family was complete and my ob/gyn suggested this procedure because it was […]
- Roger’s Wife’s Story My Wife has had nothing but problems in the last few months since getting the Essure procedure. She has had frequent headaches,abdominal pain, horrible and unusual periods, naseua, and […]
- Stephanie’s Story Before Essure I was a great mom and wife. I even worked a job in healthcare, now I'm lucky to take care of myself and my family muchless anybody else. My husband has gone to working two […]