My name is Amber, I am 25 years old I had the Essure procedure done almost two years ago, I wanted to get my tubes tied but my Dr convinced me that this was better it would be a faster recovery and no long term side effects, well that wasnt true.
When I had the procedure done it was pretty painful but I figured that would happen, anyways I was fine with that what I am not ok with is having abdominal pain everyday.
I have been with my fiance for almost four years. We decided I would get this done because we didn’t want anymore kids, but now I am having to make an appointment with an OB to try to get them removed.
- Amber’s Story I have been having painful side pains and stomach pains and I have had CT scans and x-rays to see what is going on and they have no clue and my Dr says I am fine. Now I have a clue of what […]
- Amber’s Story I had th essure put in December 2010 just 3mths after my son was born. My dr told me it was the best and safest way. I regreted it mths later as I gained over 50lbs and had severe pelvic […]
- Amber’s Story I was told the same stories, and was told nothing was wrong. I never got told that there was nickle in the Essure. I have been bloated, gassy, and the feeling I'm going to throw up. I am […]
- Amber’s Story I am 33 a mother of 6. I had Essure put in, in 2010 after my 6th child was born I was told by Dr that this was my only option, that's it's safe and effective, not long after Essure I […]
- Katrina’s Story I had my essure proceedure done in 2009 after my husband and I decided 3 kids was enough. As soon as I woke up from having it done, I immediatly had a very intence, sharp pain on my right […]
- Amber’s Story I had just had my last son on May 22nd of 2007 and decided after my 6 wks of recovering i had essure put in at my local hospital by my OB Dr. First i experienced cramping and […]