I had th essure put in December 2010 just 3mths after my son was born. My dr told me it was the best and safest way. I regreted it mths later as I gained over 50lbs and had severe pelvic pain. The dr refused to remove ot and told me id be fine but I wasnt I was constantly sick and in pain. I finally switched drs for a second opinion and they told me I needed to have a hysterectomy in order to remove it. I had that done in 2012. I am only 33yrs old as of now. I have been pain free since and try to warn others against the essure procedure. I just wish I could file a law suit.
- Amber’s Story My name is Amber, I am 25 years old I had the Essure procedure done almost two years ago, I wanted to get my tubes tied but my Dr convinced me that this was better it would be a faster […]
- Amber’s Story I have been having painful side pains and stomach pains and I have had CT scans and x-rays to see what is going on and they have no clue and my Dr says I am fine. Now I have a clue of what […]
- Tracey’s Story hi, my name is tracey, i would like to say i share each and everyone of your pain. i had the prodecure done in 2008 and since then i have had mood swing no longer have the desire for sex i […]
- Beth’s Story I got the essure procedure in 2008. I was fine the first yr. And every check up they did was ok. But since that first year I have ezperienced worse menstrual cycle with lots of pain in […]
- Rosalba’s Story Well i have had the essure done about 5 months now, for now all i have to complain about is my period right after i had my procedure i was fine but then my period came an it lasted 1 month […]
- Heather’s Story Yesterday I went in for my annual exam. I am 43 years old with 3 sons. After the checkup the doctor looked at my file and commented that I'm currently on birth control pills. He asked if I […]