I have been having painful side pains and stomach pains and I have had CT scans and x-rays to see what is going on and they have no clue and my Dr says I am fine. Now I have a clue of what might be going on.
- Amber’s Story My name is Amber, I am 25 years old I had the Essure procedure done almost two years ago, I wanted to get my tubes tied but my Dr convinced me that this was better it would be a faster […]
- Amy’s Story I guess from reading this that I too can be a part of this. I have been having sharp pains on the lower left side of body. right were the c-section line would be went to er they took blood […]
- Jammie’s Story I have horrible pain to my right side. On ct scan it showed no cause for the pain. The radiology person asked if I had something in me that has something to do with female and I said yes. […]
- Amber’s Story I had th essure put in December 2010 just 3mths after my son was born. My dr told me it was the best and safest way. I regreted it mths later as I gained over 50lbs and had severe pelvic […]
- Sheila’s Story My name is Sheila Fitzjarrald and I'm 37 years old and this is my story. I had my Essure put in in August 2006, after have my daughter in June of 2006. Within a few weeks of having it put […]
- Kay’s Story Constant problems with this device include but not limited to : 1. stomach feeling bloated 2. side pain 3. essure moved to my intestinal tract ( xrays ) 4. Pain with bowels 5. sharp pain […]