I had the processor (essure) done in 2008. I still have them in 2014 and I have had very bad stabbing pains every sense and they have gotten worse over the years. I would love to have them removed but I don’t have the money for the surgery to be done. The pain will send you to the ground at times and I wish I would have never gotten them. What you are not thinking of is scare tissue doesn’t give and it keeps building up over time. Two objects are in you that the body doesn’t need and causes more harm then good so if you are not wanting anymore children then tie your tubes the old fashion way.
- Amber’s Story I had the essure done for 1 year now and I have been having so many problems with it. At first I was going to do the old fashion get my tubes tied deal, but then the nurse who was talking […]
- Amber’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in March of 2008, after I gave birth to my third child. I asked my doctor about getting my tubes tied when I was told of a new procedure that was way […]
- Amber’s Story I had the essure done back in 2008. I had just had my 2 child. i went to my doctor about having my tubes tied and she said the essure would be better. WIth having two children a lot of […]
- Amber’s Story My name is Amber Taylor from Toledo, Ohio. I have had 3 children when I got pregnant with my youngest, I knew there wasn't going to be any more children after him. My pregnancy with him […]
- Ashley’s Story I have had the essure for 2 yrs and I hate it… I have had to have a lap surgery done once for scar tissue one of the essure is hanging out of my tubes and I'm having really bad pain […]
- Sarah’s Story I had the Essure procedure done August 2012. They were only able to place one on the left side. Immediately following the procedure they told me what had went ”wrong”. Apparently she […]