I have had the Essure implants for five years now. The pain is horrible. Not only do I feel massive amounts of pain two days before my period but as well as all the way through my ten days of non-stop bleeding. I also feel it for days every time I ovulate. It is the worse pain I have ever experienced. I can feel the implant inside of my tubes and it almost feels like they are vibrating. I am going tomorrow to the ob to see what I can do about it because I can not take the pain anymore. Years of misery!
I have also suffered from migraines, long extensive periods, bloating, loss of energy, weight gain, back pain, and the list goes on. I also was never warned about the product containing nickel and I have a sensitivity to nickel. This product seemed to be perfect when discussing my options and then I got it and now I regret it almost everyday of my life!
- Ashleigh’s Story Hi, I have had essure implants for about 3 years. Over this past year I'm getting my period every two weeks, started having weight gain, hair loss, pelvic pain, headaches, crampin, back […]
- Amber’s Story I had Essure put in February of 2011. I did it because I didn't want anymore kids, since I already have 3. I get terrible headaches, horrible cramps, and extremely painful sharp pains in […]
- Martina’s Story After two years I finally got the Essure coils removed. I had pain, vision change, headaches, heavy periods, and even hair loss due to the Essure. It's like nobody gives a damn about this […]
- Alexandra’s Story I have four kids and after my fourth was born, against the advice of my Ob/Gyn, I had one of her Associate Doctor’s put in the Essure tubal that I was told was new and great. That was in […]
- Niki’s Story Hi, my name is Niki and I'm 29 years old. I had Essure implanted in May of 2013 after my 3rd son was born. My implanting OBGYN said Essure sounds like a slice of heaven. No surgery, no […]
- Rosemary’s Story After the unexpected birth of my forth child I knew I didn't want anymore children. I choose Essure for the reason of being on Medicaid and there was no surgical procedure to be done […]