I had the Essure Procedure done in December 2012. Since then I have had two positive home pregnancy tests, but the tests were negative at the doctor’s office. With both, I experienced the most painful ‘period’ of my life shortly after the doctor visit. I went to the ER both times to discover that I had miscarriages. I was told that I could not get pregnant with the Essure procedure. Additional to this, my cycles have changes from 29 days on the dot to 35-37 day cycles. I am also having continuous back pain and discomfort during intercourse. With all of this issues, I prefer to have the coils removed and experience the chances of pregnancy then go through all of this constantly.
- Trista’s Story I had the Essure placement done in Jan. 2011 after my 5th child was born. Everything was going good until November of 2011 when I noticed my period was really light and in Dec. I did not […]
- Janet’s Story After the birth of my second son in 2007. I talked to my ob/gyn about birth control. I wanted a permanent form of birth control. He talked me into the Essure,so then I wouldn't have to […]
- Laura’s Story I'm desperate and running out of time. I had the Essure procedure done in November of 2006. In May 2009, I found out I was pregnant. During the pregnancy I was told I had a uterine […]
- Carrie’s Story I had the essure implant done on December 23, 2008. I had it done as an outpatient procedure. I immediately began to have problems with the implant. I had pain, weakness, and could not […]
- Toniesha’s Story Hello, My name is Toniesha Im a single mother of 4 and I had the essure procedure done in 2010 after I gave birth to my last child in 2009. I have had so many issues as far as my monthly […]
- Monique’s Story I had my procedure done exactly a month after giving birth to my sixth child. I'd heard of the procedure before, in fact I was supposed to have it done after the birth of my fifth child, […]