I had Essure put in February of 2011. I did it because I didn’t want anymore kids, since I already have 3. I get terrible headaches, horrible cramps, and extremely painful sharp pains in my abdomen. I feel very tired all the time and have become weak. I have gained over 40lbs that I can’t figure out how because of dieting and exercise. I also have been feeling vibrations (like my cell phone is in a pocket) that is unexplained.
- Linda’s Story In 2010 I decided to have the Essure procedure, after I had complications during pregnancy with my second child. Since then I have had severe, stabbing pain in my lower right abdomen […]
- Amber’s Story I have had the Essure implants for five years now. The pain is horrible. Not only do I feel massive amounts of pain two days before my period but as well as all the way through my ten […]
- Chastity’s Story I had the Essure done in October 2011. They had a hard time with the left side going in. I was told it would not hurt. It was very painful. Since then I have extremely painful cramps […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had gotten the Essure in November of 2011 . I have had problems since. I get a lot of headaches that go down into my back, leg cramps, and muscle cramps. I've gained 40 pounds since I've […]
- Rachel’s Story I am now 37 yrs old. I had esure implanted the week after I buried my kids dad in August 2014. I had the appt set up months before due to having ehlers danlos syndrome coupled […]
- Bianca’s Story I had gotten essure in 2009 a year after my daughter was born i am 25 and have 3 kids at that time i didnt want no more kids. i been having bad headaches, cramping like im having […]