I had my Essure procedure done 2 months after I had my fourth child in February 2011. I’ve had a lot of anxiety and depression and extreme tiredness since the procedure. I’ve had chest pain that’s sent me to doctors and did test to find that nothing is wrong. I cramp 4-5 days before I even start my period that last several days after I’ve already stopped. I have headaches and unexplained stomach pain a lot. I really wish I had never had this procedure done. I wish I had stuck to getting my tubes tied. I thought I was crazy or something was seriously wrong with me to only find out I’m not alone and there’s a lot of women having the same problems.
- Amber’s Story I had my Essure procedure done two months after my fourth child in February 2011. I've had anxiety and extreme tiredness! I've had chest pain/ strain around my heart that's sent me to my […]
- Amber’s Story I had the essure done back in 2008. I had just had my 2 child. i went to my doctor about having my tubes tied and she said the essure would be better. WIth having two children a lot of […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April, i am 35 years old and had the essure procedure in 2009. I have 2 children and at the time i didn't want anymore children. At first I didn't have any problems, but […]
- Jamie’s Story I had my 3rd child in June of 2011 decided to have Essure put in because my doctor at the time highly recommended it. After having it put in Sept 8, 2011 I started with hot flashes, night […]
- Amber’s Story I am 33 a mother of 6. I had Essure put in, in 2010 after my 6th child was born I was told by Dr that this was my only option, that's it's safe and effective, not long after Essure I […]
- Claudia’s Story Hello I'm 35 years old and have 3 children. Due to high risk and premature deliveries, my OB and I agreed that 3rd baby was the last. Due to her arriving 2 months early I didn't get to […]