Ever since I got the Ensure Implanted Ive had a series of problems, UTI’s, unusual blood in urine, abdominal pain, just uncomfortable. I have been to my gyno many times, my physician and they just prescribe me variety of antibiotics and creams, I feel maybe it has something to do with the coil implants because this all started after.
- Stacy’s Story In January of 2010, my gynaecologist told me that I needed an ablation. I was 39 at the time and didn't want any more children. She promptly handed me a brochure about Essure. She strongly […]
- Rachel’s Story August of 2008 i received the essure it wasnt until 2011 i started having medical problems. it started with having blood in my urine, i was treated for a uti! every time after that i went […]
- Christy’s Story I had Essure done around seven years ago. I have had extreme pain around time of my periods. There are heavy blood flow, abdominal pain during periods,and migraine. I'm 40 and had this […]
- Felecia’s Story I had essure done in 07 a few months after i had my 3rd child. Within this past year i have had problems with yeast and bacterial infections occuring again and again even with the meds i […]
- Christina’s Story I had a bad feeling about getting these implanted into my person in the first place. It just felt wrong, I even told my son's father I didn't have a good feeling. I had the procedure in […]
- Rene’s Story Hello, My story sounds typical so long story short, I had the procedure done in 2004 so I can avoid 'surgery'. Since, it had to be replaced once in the beginning then of course I had the […]