I had the essure done in 2009 after the birth of my third child. I had serve cramps and bleeding and now one of the coils is twisted, I have side pain, my periods would last two weeks until I had a uterus abaltion done to slow them down, my doctor also put me on hormone pills to try and stop my periods for lasting two weeks, I have serve sweating problems, weight gain that i can’t get off even with diet and exercise, I feel bloated all the time, I also get headaches more and fainting spells too. I wish i would have never had this done.
- Amy’s Story I was 21 years old and just had my second child when I was offered the Essure procedure because I wanted 'permanent' birth control. This was completed March 2007. The doctor has some […]
- Andrea’s Story My 2nd child was born March 29, 2007. The pregnancy was very normal, and I gained a minimal amount (30 pounds). Once the baby was born, I lost all but 10 pounds right away. Shortly […]
- Melissa’s Story I have a brain aneurysm and with each child I had, I was risking my life. After my third child my high risk ob/gyn suggested I look into getting my tubes tied And referred me to another […]
- Amy’s Story hello i had my essure done in january of 2008 and every since then i have had the back pain to the point i had to go to the er to get something for the pain. i have had extremely heavy […]
- Shanna’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November of 2009, when my husband and I decided that we did not want anymore than the 2 babies we have. I have had nothing but problems since. For […]
- Linda’s Story In 2010 I decided to have the Essure procedure, after I had complications during pregnancy with my second child. Since then I have had severe, stabbing pain in my lower right abdomen […]