I have had severe cramping with my periods ever since I had the Essure procedure done. I reported it to the doctor several times immediately following the procedure & he said it would pass. A few years later I called him again reporting the pains I was still having & that they were worse. He said he doesn’t even recommend the procedure anymore because patients had too many problems with it. He wished me luck with it & that was it. I was not informed of risks in advance. Only the risk of failure, which can happen with any tubal.
- Lisa’s Story I'm 45, have 3 kids, and just found out I'm pregnant, after having had the Essure procedure done 15 months ago. I NEVER would have relied on this procedure had I seen reports of women […]
- Cassondra’s Story I had the essure procedure done Nov.2008. I was never told about any side effects. I was only told that it had 0% failure rate and all the 'good things' about it. Ever since having the […]
- Jennipher’s Story I was un aware of all these patients having concerns with the essure procedure. I have frequent cramping, increased mood swings, wide spread inflammation in my body. Never connected it to […]
- Johna’s Story I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn't right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back […]
- Tricia’s Story I really don't have much of a story but I did have the Essure implanted several years ago. I had severe abdominal pain on and off and sometimes so bad it would buckle me over in my tracks. […]
- Meagan’s Story Essure has ruined my life. I am so depressed, I am 24 years old, and I can't even describe the pain I'm in. I'm constantly hurting one way or another. My periods are atrocious, the cramps […]