hello i had my essure done in january of 2008 and every since then i have had the back pain to the point i had to go to the er to get something for the pain. i have had extremely heavy bleeding and had to be put on another contraceptive to slow my periods down and i also have severe cramping to where it makes me want to cry. i have explained to my gyno about it and he told me that the essure has nothing to do with it. he put me on the pill and that didnt relieve anything so i got put on the shot and now im bleeding again. with the essure there is nothing that can releive the side effects. the doctor told me that if birth control wont work to slow the bleeding then the next step is a surgery. i am only 32 years old i’m to young for that.
- Thomasina’s Story I had this procedure done in 2006. Its been ok until about three years ago Ive been having heavy bleeding feeling always tired .Theirs time where I go to the gym i have to leave , because […]
- Amy’s Story hello my name is amy and i am 32 years old i was 26 when i had the essure done in jan 08 after my daughter was born. my dr told me he could not just cut and tie my tubes since i gave birth […]
- Amy’s Story I had my essure procedure done in 2007. I was never able to take birth control pills due to side effects, so after I had my son and was sure i didn't want anymore children i decided to do […]
- Amy’s Story I guess from reading this that I too can be a part of this. I have been having sharp pains on the lower left side of body. right were the c-section line would be went to er they took blood […]
- Amy’s Story I had the essure done in 2009 after the birth of my third child. I had serve cramps and bleeding and now one of the coils is twisted, I have side pain, my periods would last two weeks […]
- Jenny’s Story My Essure story begins in 2008. At the time I was an OR technician and had regularly witnessed the Essure procedure. From seeing it done, I decided that this was the way to go for […]