I got the Essure procedure in July 2013. It was quick and painless and I thought I had just discovered the best thing ever. About 6 months later my periods started really changing. I had one every month but it would start, stop, start, stop and then last over a week. Total spotting and period is near half the month! I am also getting random sparks of pain in my lower abdomen (on both sides at different times). It only lasts a few seconds but it is SO SHARP, it stops me in my tracks. I also find I am so emotional and extra irritable lately and I have started having regular headaches along with temporalmandibular joint pain. I think I am clenching most of the day and night and I can’t seem to stop. It hurts to yawn, chew food, open wide…
I am unsure if this is anyway related to the Essure procedure. All I know is I don’t feel right.
- Virginia’s Story I had the essure procedure done because my doctor stated since I have milgiant hypertension essure would be the best for me. Well, I have had a lot of issue really bad cramps to the point […]
- Katherine’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in early 2013. In the past 6 months I have been suffering from severe headaches, nausea among a few other issues. Some days I struggle to keep up with my […]
- Maria’s Story My name is Maria and I am a mother of 3. I received the essure procedure in December of 2013, 6 weeks post delivery. About 6 months after the procedure, I began having horrible headaches […]
- Liz’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011 and I have had nothing but problems since. I have headaches every day, really bad lower back pain causing sciatica, especially right before […]
- Kazia’s Story I got the essure implants in August 2013, since then I have been a total train wreck. The procedure was completely pain free and I was told that everything went great. I started bleeding […]
- Pavi’s Story I got Essure in September 2008, just 6 weeks after having my second baby. Since then my periods have went from 5 days to 14 days. Half way through the month I spot for at least 3 days. I […]