In 2008 giving birth to our last child my husband and I decided to follow our Ob-Gyns advice and have the esure procedure done. Safe form of birth control with no hormonal side effects. Sounds great.
2015, I just want to go back to bed. I hurt. I feel like I have hot pokers in my back all the time, stomach cramps, migraines, my family Dr has diagnosed me with Collitis and because of the pain I am in has sent me to an internal med Dr who has ordered and colonoscopy. Yippee. I see frequent flashing lights in my eyes, I am tired all the time and yet can’t sleep when I go to bed becauses of the pain. I have had blood work drawn and the only thing that can be found is a slight rise in my cholestorol. My normally low blood pressure has sporatic spikes that I can not attribute to anything
My last child who will be 7 in March told me the other day that all I do is sleep. Really? This is how my children see me? WOW. I have questioned my Ob-Gyn multiple times becasue of the symptoms, he repeatedly claimes that he has heard no reports of any of these symptoms or problems that I am reporting to him. I want these things out of me. NOW. I want my life back.
- Latisha’s Story After having my third child in 2010 I knew I was done having children. I was scheduled to have a tubal ligation done in May of 2011 but was dropped from insurance April 2011. We then moved […]
- Amy’s Story I had decided to talk to my Dr about a more permanent birth control in 2010. I already had 1 child, and had no interest in having any more. My Dr suggested ESSURE. He raved on how simple […]
- Leigh’s Story After giving birth to my daughter in 2006, we felt as if our family was complete. We had one son and one daughter, and my GI doctor was shocked when I told him I had my second child. I had […]
- Heidi’s Story I was having trouble with bleeding, heavy period one week then lighter or spotting for 2 more weeks each month. My gynocologist suggested an abaltion procedure for my uterus, to stop with […]
- Amy’s Story I had essure done in 2009 after my 3rd child. After about a few months of the implant my periods are heavy and can last up to 2 1/2 wks. I have since been in and out of the er because […]
- Kimberly’s Story hello iv had essure for about 7 years now and its been hell i would of rathered have gotten a hysterectomy i still go through the pain from essure bloating and believe me it hurts to have […]