I wanted to add a photo to my story I posted earlier. The doctor told me this is ‘normal’ and not causing the excruciating pain.
- Carolyn’s Story I just for the first time saw this story on the news last night and feel like now I understand what is going on with my daughter Sarah who had this Essure implanted in her in 2012. I have […]
- Errin’s Story I received the implants in 2009. I have experienced pelvic pain/discomfort since having the procedure completed and right away discussed it with my doctor. She assured me that I […]
- Sheila’s Story I just happen to read this story and could not believe there are so many people out there that have been through this! I wrote a post in 2007 when this happened. […]
- Rebecca’s Story I would start by saying don't get the essure. It start with the procedure that hurt a lot more than they said it would. I hurt for days and was dizzy for days. The doctor said I would be […]
- Lynn’s Story When I first told my story a few weeks ago, I was not having side affects. Not I have a burning around my right ovary and pain. Sometimes when I move I can feel the metal poke me. I don't […]
- Hilda’s Story My name is Hilda Jimenez,I 41 years old,I had the essure procedure done two years ago,everything was fine until this year,I started to get some pain on my right side lower abdomen,the pain […]