My Dr. recommended the Essure procedure back in 2006 due to my age and not wanting me to take birth control pills. After this procedure, I had a pinching pain, but did not immediately report this. After about a year, I had a sonagram done by my Dr. and he discovered one of the coils had slipped back down my fallopian tube. He told me that my tube was blocked and that’s probably why it came out. I’ve had 2 full term pregnancies, never had problems with getting pregnant and never had an STD so not sure why all of a sudden I was told a had a blocked fallopian tube. I think the coil that was inseted rubbed and created scar tissue that eventually created the blockage that slowly pushed out the coil. I had never been the same and had very heavy periods after I had this procedure done and eventually just had a hystorectomy.
- Amy’s Story hello my name is amy and i am 32 years old i was 26 when i had the essure done in jan 08 after my daughter was born. my dr told me he could not just cut and tie my tubes since i gave birth […]
- Amy’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in May 2011 in my doctors office. I returned back to work on Monday. I did not have any complications the first few weeks after having it done and only had […]
- Amy’s Story Hello, I recieved my Essure implants in May of 2008. I first seen Essure on 'The Doctors' television show, and thought to myself, 'finally, something for me, with no down time!', I thought […]
- Amy’s Story I had my essure procedure done in 2007. I was never able to take birth control pills due to side effects, so after I had my son and was sure i didn't want anymore children i decided to do […]
- Rebecca’s Story I got the Essure late 2013. About a year now I have been having issues none can really figure out. I started getting very bad pain in vagina area..like a pressure unexplainable to water I […]
- Amy’s Story My doctor talked me in to getting the essure. I had my fourth child in Aug. 2010. I went in to have the essure put in but the doctor could not see well enough to insert them. So I went […]