My doctor talked me in to getting the essure. I had my fourth child in Aug. 2010. I went in to have the essure put in but the doctor could not see well enough to insert them. So I went back in in December of 2010 to have the procedure done. The doctor could only do the one because he said the other side was blocked on its own. I waited the 3 months and went for my confirmation test and was told I was completely blocked. The day after my 4th child turned 2 I found out I was pregnant. I now have a 7 month old baby girl.
- Amy’s Story I had the essure coils placed in early 2010 after my 5th child. I was told it was safe and minimal to no risks compared to a traditional surgical sterilization. Over time my body seemed […]
- Becky’s Story I have been the victim of this Essure pain for the past 7 years! After having the insertions in patient, I had pain from the get go. It never stops really. I use tylenol to subside it […]
- Amy’s Story My Dr. recommended the Essure procedure back in 2006 due to my age and not wanting me to take birth control pills. After this procedure, I had a pinching pain, but did not immediately […]
- Melissa’s Story I had the essure done in 2006 after my 3rd child. 3 months later I went in for my check up and was told I was good. I ended up sick a year later and found out I was pregnant again. Too my […]
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne I'm 27 years old and have 3 babies and I to have had the essure done after my youngest turned 1. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]
- Kayla’s Story I had Essure placed in April 2010. Following the surgery I bled for two straight weeks. My Doctor said “Oh that’s normal”. I come to find out it wasn't normal. The three month follow-up […]