I had it done a 2 years ago. Then I lost my medical. I got pain down there and in my lower back. And much more. I need a lawyer to talk too. I still have my card they gave me. This really sucks, pain every day.
- Dandra’s Story Hi Erin I would first like to say THANK YOU for bringing this to the attention of the world….due to the essure procedure I had to have a hysterectomy…I have talk to a […]
- Kelly’s Story Well were do i begin? I had essure put in in june of 2007 got pregnant soon after even on other birth control and had my son at 28 weeks had emergency csection because of complications he […]
- Samantha’s Story I have had the implants for about a year and a half. I just found out a couple days ago that I'm pregnant. I did find out that it's not a tubal pregnancy, thank goodness. Over the last […]
- Mary’s Story I had this done in 2005 and I was never told by my doctor that I would have back pains, and the feeling like my insides are being ripped out. I also lost my sex drive. I wish that I […]
- Kimberly’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in September of 08. In November 09, I had to have an 8mm cyst removed. Every month I have very bad pains and I have cysts that will bring me down and make […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the Essure Inserts put in after my second child in June 2013. Since then I have had heavy bleeding, cramping, and excruciating lower back pain on my left side that never goes away.