In March 2006 I had the Essure procedure done. I am now 40 years old and after 13 years, it feels like I am having a heavy period, cramps that are leaving me in the fetal position. It hurts so bad. Right now I am hurting. Every time I go to the ER they tell me it’s just scar tissue.
- Brooke’s Story I thought it was just me with issues. There are times I stand up and can't straighten out my body because I have such a cramping and pulling sensation. It hurts so bad.
- Alisha’s Story I decided to have the essurr procedure after my fourth child and the first six months was horibble I bleed for three months straight until finally my doctor prescribe me Premarin to stop […]
- Andrea’s Story I am so glad I saw the stor on Essure because I had no idea so many women were having problems. I had essure inserted back in 2009 or 2010. My horror started when the gyn tried to insert […]
- Shamaunda’s Story I had the essure procedure done about four years ago .I choose this procedure because it I would not have to go into the hospital for a surgical procedure.After the essure procedure I had […]
- Melissa’s Story I suppose I could consider myself lucky, as when I was having the procedure done, my ob/gyn could not insert the second 'spring' into my right fallopian tube in December of 2012. Months […]
- Andrea’s Story I got the Essure done when I was 25 and I'm 29 now. I got the procedure done because I decided I'm not having anymore children even though I only have 1, because it is so expensive to have […]