I had Essure implanted 8 years ago after my last child.
I had started suffering heavy bleeding, clotting, and getting abnormal migraine headaches these past 3 years.
I often wondered where this was coming from. I would be drained always tired.
I knew I was anemic but never thought Essure contributed.
Now I am positive Essure is the cause. I know my body and know what’s happening.
Mine was inserted by an Indian Medical Hospital and now they refuse to remove it.
I had blood work done and am very anemic. . Having heavy menstrual cycles doesn’t help any.
I need this removed and want to be able to have one more child but paying $7500-$9000 shouldn’t have to be the price I have to pay.
There needs to a lawsuit put together STAT.. Some of our lives depend on it.
- Christine’s Story I just stumbbled upon this lawsuit for the Essure implants and I am shocked. I had mine placed in 2007 I lived in AZ at the time I also had an ablation for heavy periods. I am so shocked […]
- Melissa’s Story I was so shocked and relieved at the same time when I ran across a FB post regarding Essurre and other women having similar problems as mine. I had come to live with the fact that these […]
- Faith’s Story About two years ago I decided to have the Essure Procedure done. My husband and I had just had our fourth child and decided we needed to do something to prevent having more children. I was […]
- Amy’s Story I had the Essure implants inserted in 2011 and I wish I would have known then what the potential side effects would be. I have experienced multiple side effects over the past 4 years […]
- Michelle’s Story Hi I had essure implanted in Oct. 2013, after the implant I experienced heavy bleeding that lasted longer than a normal menstrual cycle. There were large blood clot and the worst […]
- Teri’s Story I have had essure for 3 years now. I have had many of these symptoms that other women are describing but I didn't think that the essure would be causing these things. I have recently […]