Hi my name is Angela and I got Essure in 2006, after my first born, I have one child and i got essure because I knew I didnt want anymore kids, and still dont want anymore, but the pain i have suffered by getting essure have been horrible. I have really bad neck and back pains, my skin is always breaking out and i have lost a great deal of hair. I went to the hospital several times and they have gave me medications for joint and muscle pain. but that still haven’t worker. My menstration have got worser i bleed heavier and cramping is 10 times the pain I had at first. I take muscle relaxer and use a heating pad almost everyday. My doctor and hospital bills are very exspensive and I dont have the money to get it removed so I’m dealing with the pain and all I want is this to be removed so I can have my body back. I dont know what else to do. I hate that I did my body like this because im paying for it now. What should I do?
- Angela’s Story After having our fourth child we knew our family was complete so I had Essure implanted at age 30. Three months after getting Essure I was hospitalized for high blood pressure. The […]
- Kristen’s Story In October 2007 after having my 4th child I spoke with my OB/Gyn about getting my tubes tied. She suggested a non-surgical option called Essure, she explained it was a simple in office […]
- Bobbi’s Story Hi I had the essure procedure a few weeks ago and it was horrific. The pain was awful from start to finish. My doctor is amazing so I trust her. We started with ibuprofen for 24 hours […]
- Tanya’s Story I got the Essure coils on March 1, 2007. About a month after the procedure, I developed massive pains in my abdomen. I called the physician who implanted the coils and he believed they […]
- MIMI’s Story Hi there, I am a mother of a 15 yr old and underwent the Essure procedure 3 days ago. My gynocologist explained it was easy and non painful. He was wrong. I was in the worst pain while the […]
- Elaine’s Story I'm 33 years old and a mother of 4. I had my only son back in 2010 and with that delivery I had an emergency C-Section. I was supposed to have my tubes tied but since I had an emergency […]