On December 24 2012 i had my last and final child making that a grand total on 3 beautiful girls. I was told by my DR this was a great product instead of getting the tubal done this would be so much easier on me so on January 23 2013 I had Essure implanted in my Tubes few days later is when these things took over my life.
I couldnt see, very dizzy, horrible pain on the right side to the point I had to lay in bed all day, tell me a mom of 3 who had the opportunity to do that? No one, I had no choice it hurt ot wear pants it hurt to stand on my feet for long periods of time.
Bottom line is NOW being thousands dollars in debt from haveing to have a hysterectomy with no insurance I am E-FREE and on my way to a fast recovery and so glad to be able to start to do stuff with my kids it was bad enough I was layed up with my last pregnancy to be out longer what pain in my heart from taking away presious time from my kids. I would not suggest this to anyone for it ruins lives and families!
As of April 11 2013 I am PAIN FREE!!!! Might I add I’m only 26 years old and having a major surgery
- Angela’s Story I had the essure procedure done after having a miscarriage because I didn't want to have any more kids reason being, I was in my mid 40's. My GYN Dr. performed the after procedure of the […]
- Gina’s Story My essure nightmare started in 2008. I had recently given birth to my third daughter after another high risk pregnancy, where i was on bed rest for 5 months. My husband and I discussed […]
- Trish’s Story I was always ambivalent when it came to having children. I became pregnant in 2006, and had an amazingly beautiful and perfect little girl. In 2009 we welcomed a bouncing baby boy to our […]
- Danielle’s Story I had the essure procedure done this past July and I wish I would have never had it done. Since then I have a period almost every two weeks that lady longer and are heavier than ever […]
- Trieste’s Story I got the essure implants in June of 2010, shortly after giving birth to my son. I have two beautiful children, what more could I ask for right? When I got the procedure the doctor was […]
- Cassandra’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2012. I have 6 kids, the last 4 are mine and my hubby's. We decided that after our fourth we were done and that I would get fixed. All the […]