My name is Angie my daughter Denise had this essure put in 2011 she is 26 now she is in a lot of pain she has 3 children. Denise needs help to remove the essure without the high cost the insurance company will not pay for this but they will pay for a hysterectomy. i don’t understand the insurance company will pay for a hysterectomy and have a patient take all kinds of medication for the rest of her life but will not pay to have this essure removed makes no sense. i need help.
- Sheiletia’s Story I too have the essure and also have endometriosis, but since I had the essure i've been having a whole lot more pain along with hot and cold flashes. When i spoke to my doctor they too […]
- Ebony’s Story I have been having lower back pain and sharp pain inside my vagina. My periods are also the worst cycles I have had in my life. This is all since I had the Essure. My Doctor has told me it […]
- Johnnie’s Story I am a mother of four i got mine done in 2009 i have had nothing but problems ever sence that i dont thank that they should have it on the market and i thank they should pay for it to be […]
- Donna’s Story I had the implants put in 2.5 years ago 6weeks after my son was born. I've been in constant pain and discomfort. My periods have lasted for 3+weeks at a time or not even shown up some […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007. Immeditally waking up from surgery i was in servere pain. My dr. just dismissed it. Even months after I was having pelvic pain. I continued to tell […]
- Hilary’s Story I had my Essure put in at my 8 week check up after my daughter was born in February 2012. after my ob put it in, my periods were VERY irregular, sometimes non existent, and other times I […]