I had the procedure performed in February of 2012. After 2 HSG studies done, I never scarred & one of the implants was floating around in my uterus, to which my OB told me would come out in a later menses. I forgot all about it, but was frustrated & had to wait to get the time off & more money, so I could have a tubal ligation (performed in June 2013). In August 2013, I started having stomach upsets, cramping, etc, so I went to the ER. After an abdominal CT, they saw the implant working its way through my uterus. When my doctor went in to retrieve it, it was lying on top of my uterus, happy as you please. I thank God that it didn’t travel further and potentially perforate my intestines. I would love to get on a class action lawsuit, but a stage 3 device, such as this is, is supposedly not able to have lawsuits against. If Erin can change that, sign me up! When I never scarred from the original procedure, I emailed Essure & never got a reply. I told my Dr that they didn’t disclose all the potential failure rates, but of course, you look now, they surely do! Talk about covering your back end!
- Emilia’s Story I had my Essure implanted in 2007. My understanding it was something that had just came out. At that time I had to go have them put in as a outpatient procedure. Six years later it was the […]
- Meagan’s Story I had the essure procedure done in November of 2010. I felt extreme pain after the first HSG test to check that they were in place at that time my insurance was dropped. A few years later […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2004. The pain I have is unbearable at times. I literally have had a headache for 10 years. I have been to the doctors several times and had CT and an MRI […]
- Anna’s Story Hello! My name is Anna. I have four kids. In February 2011 I have done Essure procedure. After three months later, I have done X-Ray HSG .The report said that a Fallopian tubes are 100% […]
- Anne Marie’s Story Bilateral devices were installed improperly per CT scan – they pierced the fallopian tube and them migrated and perforated my uterus causing sepsis and bleeding. So much pain and […]
- Raquel’s Story I had the Essure procedure in March last year and it has been the biggest nightmare! I had been bleeding for six months non-stop and was scheduled for a Hysterectomy on October 25th. Two […]