The essure birth control has been a complete nightmare…for the past 2 years I have been having migraines almost everyday. Along with joint pain, heavy periods when I do have them and not to mention the hot flashes…gained a lot of weight and I’m always tired…go to a neurologist for my migraines, which every test they run comes back normal. I have had my thyroid checked, mri of my head, testing done at my gyno office as well..the doctors basically look at me like I’m crazy. This has completely ruined my life. I’m only 30 years old I shouldn’t feel like this! I want this thing out, but I keep being told that I can’t have it removed unless I pay out of pocket for a hysterectomy. I’m sorry but I think that’s bullshit. This is all because essure doesn’t want to take responsibility for any of these problems and insurance doesn’t want to cover it because I’m technically already fixed…I have lost my job because of this due to missing so much work…I want my life back, I’m sick of missing out on family things with my kids because I’m stuck in bed. I really hope they finally start to listen to all of us women who have had problems with this procedure.
- April’s Story Hi my name is April and I have had Essure for about 3 years now and I wish I would have never gotten it I feel like I don't even know who I am anymore the pain is unbearable there are days […]
- Jacquelyn’s Story I had the procedure in december 2012. I couldmt get the 3 month check up because i had just gotten laid off my job & my insurance had rsn out. Than i had gotten a new job of last year […]
- Lari’s Story I had Essure put in a few years ago. For two years after I struggled with severe pain in my abdomen and lower back. I had more migraines than I care to mention. I almost lost my job […]
- Heather’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in May 2011 after deciding three children were enough for our family. Essure was a great option because it was less evasive and less time required to […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April, I had the Essure procedure done on 12/3/2013 in my Ob office and was put out for it. Since then I have experienced migraines, constant pelvic cramping and pain, weight […]
- Sarah’s Story Hi. My name is Sarah. I got essure about 2 years ago and had nothing but problems with it. I feel like my insides are being ripped out. I have heavy periods and really bad cramping. I […]