On 9-19-09 I had ESSURE put in. The coil for my right side would not go in, so the Doctor had several other Doctors try and push this coil in. I was so devastated! Finally the 4th Doctor got it in.
I had problems walking as my legs were in so much pain, this lasted for over 5 horrible days. After 3 months, like planned, I went to get checked out by radiologist. They showed me that I was completely closed (sealed).
On March 24, 2010 I was having pain, so I went to the hospital. It was then I found out I was carrying TWINS. I was already 8 weeks. Nine different Doctors studied my records and not one of them could explain this! My ‘fraternal’ boys are now 2. God Bless! I now am a mother of 5 children! The ESSURE Company said I was the first one to report TWINS! They then said no more……
- Cherith’s Story My name is Cherith and I have 4 beautiful children. My husband and I had twins the last time and we decided that we were done. We wanted something permanent and non-hormonal so I talked […]
- Dorothy’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on August 28th 2012. After having 6 children (5 boys in a row) my husband and I thought it was time to stop trying for a girl. It's now been 4 months and I […]
- Shannon’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2009 after the surprise birth of my twin boys. I told my doctor at the time I didn't want anymore children considering that I now have 4 boys an step mom […]
- Corrina’s Story I want to share my story about the Essure. First off, I`m married and have 4 beautful boys. Mind you under the age of 4 years old. I have 22month old twins. My husband and I decided our […]
- Susanna’s Story My name is Susanna mother of 7 live children 1 miscarriage of 5 mo. Then 1 ectopic pregnancy of which lead to find a permanent solution. So scared to lose another child or die and not be […]
- Leigha’s Story Hi, My name is Leigha Jenkins. I am a full time mother of three beautiful children. Two little girls who are 8 1/2 and 7 1/2, and one precious baby boy, (well I still call him my baby), […]