Since I had the Essure procedure 4 years ago I’ve had many problems. I’ve had pain in my right side, bleeding to the point that they had to put me on medicine to stop it. I had to start taking migraine medicine over a year ago. Now I am getting ready to have a hysterectomy on December 20th. I wish I never had this procedure. It was brand new at the time and the Doctor said there was no side effects. Boy was he wrong!
- Amanda’s Story I got the Essure procedure done when I was 21. I already had three kids all boys and did not want to have anymore since I could hardly afford the three I had. I have just turned 21 and had […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure three years ago after being told there would be no down time and no long term or serious side effects. In the past 3 years I've had headaches, muscle stiffness, […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had […]
- Emily’s Story I had Essure in 2008. The doctor told me that there would be no side affects and everything would be back to normal in a day. After I got it done I had a period for like months. After […]
- Carolyn’s Story Thank you for this. I never even knew it existed. I have been suffering since Essure was implanted in me in 2010. I had no idea that I would have pain, bleeding, bloating every month. I […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2008 after the birth of my 5th child. Since then I have constant pain on my lower left side and some months I will bleed so uncontrollably that […]