Hi my name is Angie and I’m 32 yrs old. I had the essure procedure done after I had my 2nd son. After the procedure was done and the pain meds wore off I was in MAJOR pain. Just wanted to curl up in a hole and die kind of pain. Let alone I was suppose to take meds before the procedure that was never called in nor was notified that I had to take prior meds. Its been 5yrs now and I have noticed many issues. I have weight gain, fatigue, depression (medicated for now), anxiety, migraines that last for days, rashes/allergic reactions, and body pain. Body pain as in hard to walk sometimes and with the issue of the hip area going out. My lower back just kills me and when on my monthly it is worse. I never had any of these issues till after the procedure. I didnt have menstrual cramps before the procedure either. I have had abdomal pains that put me in tears and can’t move. I’m done having children due to health complications during both pregnancies. I only got the essure procedure for 2 reasons: 1. Birth control and 2. Dr recommended not to get a hysterectomy due to my age.
- Tracie’s Story I decided to go with Essure back in 2007 after having my 3rd child because of cost, down time, and minimal pain. Little did I know. I had my essure put in at the hospital under […]
- Christina’s Story Im writing you today to inform you about the amount of pain, mental anguish and stress my husband and I have unfortunately experienced with the permanent birth control called Essure. I was […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April, I had the Essure procedure done on 12/3/2013 in my Ob office and was put out for it. Since then I have experienced migraines, constant pelvic cramping and pain, weight […]
- Anna Maria’s Story Hi there. I am married and have four healthy children whom I adore and had been VERY actively involved with since their birth. My youngest is now 12, and oldest is 20 and a United States […]
- Lori’s Story I had this procedure done in 2009, after giving birth to my fifth and final baby. I was told this was the only procedure available in the northern Kentucky area for permanent birth […]
- Crystal’s Story I am 31 years old. I have had 6 kids, 5 in which are living. After several attempts to have a normal, healthy pregnancy ( baby ) and failing ; my husband and I decided to give up and get […]