I got the Essure somewhere between 2002-2004. I thought that it was perfect and had no issues until I saw a post on Facebook this morning about there being issues. I am literally sick to my stomach and almost in tears. I have been seeing doctor after doctor for multiple issues for the last few years. Ive been having migraines that last hours. I have a sweating problem that I have been medicating. I am having issues controlling my bladder, that I am also medicating. I had surgery to repair a hole in my intestines that could have killed me. I have Crohn’s Disease and this was chalked up to being part of that, well now I am wondering if it really did.
- Kellie’s Story I had the Essure implants inserted in 2005, when it was still a very new procedure. I opted for this form of permanent birth control due to having Crohn's Disease and having already […]
- Hilary’s Story I had Essure implanted in September of 2012, since then it has been an absolute nightmare. I was diagnosed with a severe heart arrhythmia and Essure was supposed to be the alternative to […]
- Jennifer’s Story Hi my name is Jennifer. I am 37 years old. I have 2 sons. I had Essure placed in December 2008. 2 months after my son was born. I didn't have immediate problems but after a few months I […]
- Jessica’s Story On the advice of my OB/GYN due to my medical history of Lupus and Fibromyalgia I decided to have the Essure procedure in 2013. Since then I have had issues with my bowel and bladder. It […]
- Tiffany’s Story I have the Essure implant and am also experiencing a lot of problems. I cannot find a doctor to remove it. I live in Pennsylvania, but at this point, I am willing to travel wherever […]
- Tara’s Story I had essure done after my 3rd child towards the end of 2009. I had then been having off and on stomach issues but nothing too serious. It wasn't until 2011 is when the pain and stomach […]